Instructors wishing to receive feedback from their TAs can request the Division of Teaching Excellence and Innovation (DTEI) at firstname.lastname@example.org to conduct a customized survey. Please see an example form below. Upon request, the DTEI may customize (modify, add, or delete questions) the evaluation form to make it specific to the instructor’s class.
Examples of additional questions
Instructors may request the DTEI to modify, add, or delete questions. For examples of additional questions, please see below. Instructors are encouraged to come up with new questions as well!
On a scale of 1 to 5, rate the effectiveness of the teaching and/or course management method.
1=not very effective, 5=very effective
1. Built a sense of community among TAs
2. Created a TA Google Drive to share information
3. Provided weekly discussion section guidance/suggested lesson plans
4. Used interactive and peer learning techniques
5. Provided list of common errors to assist TAs with grading assignments
6. Conducted student mid-quarter and final course evaluations of the TAs and professor
7. The assignments had a clear way to be answered that left little ambiguity with grading.